Dear Academy Members,
Thanks to all the candidates and voters who participated in this year’s election. By majority vote of the Voting Membership the following five members have been elected to the IAWTV’s Board of Directors effective September 1, 2013 through July 31, 2015:
- Jeff Burns, Writer/Producer/Director at Super Knocked Up
- Nick Fortunato, VP/Creative Director at Dailymotion
- Kent Nichols, Director of Creator & Talent Relations at Blip
- John Orlando, Head of Digital Development at Crackle / Sony Pictures Television
- Dan Unger, Head of Media Network, Yahoo! Canada
The new board members join current board members serving through July 31, 2014:
- April Grant, Executive Producer, Indie Intertube
- Paul Kontonis, Digital Video Consultant
- J. Sibley Law, Founder & President, Saxon Mills
- Susan Miller, Writer/Producer, “Anyone But Me”
- Tim Street, Writer/Producer/Director, Ape Digital Inc.
The seat left vacant by Jenni Powell will be appointed by the new board vote as required in our bylaws. The announcement of this final seat will be made in September.
Congratulations to both the new and returning members of the Board!
Christopher Wells Graham
Chief Financial Officer
The International Academy Of Web Television