We’re thrilled to announced that we have partnered with a new video technology platform called TouchCast, and BigScreen LittleScreen to bring you a unique production opportunity called TouchCasting Call!
As it’s always been the mission of our organization to empower our community through impactful collaborations, education and resources, TouchCasting Call is a pilot program that invites IAWTV members and creators to submit a video pilot using TouchCast (available in iTunes: http://bit.ly/11Rx9LU) in one of the following categories:
1. Vlogger Rant - Share your perspective on current events in news, sports, or politics.
2. Geek Culture - What’s your favorite nerd-tastic topic? Video games, comic books, cosplay, sci-fi.
3. ShopoHaulic - Make a shoppable video by showing us your haul of awesome products. Add links to the product pages where viewers can buy the items themselves.
4. How-To - Show the world how to do things from baking a cake to how to make a rose crown.
5. InstaCast (Best use of Instagram) - Use our Instagram theme and Vapp to give us your best Instagram TouchCast.
Submissions officially open today and can be entered by visiting www.TouchCast.com/touchcastingcall.
Judges for TouchCasting Call include Zady.com and Foodspotting co-founder Soraya Darabi, YouTube creator Liam Dryden, Indie Intertube’s (and IAWTV’s own), April Grant, What’s Trending’s Shira Lazar, Jenni Powell (Geek+Sundry), and TouchCast Founder Edo Segal, who will rank the submissions according to the following criteria:
1. Creativeness of approach
2. Use of TouchCast Features - Vapps, Whiteboarding, Teleprompter, filters, Greenscreen etc.
3. Long term potential for a “series”
4. Overall Production Values
- BigScreen LittleScreen / IAWTV / TouchCast Teams